2009年3月11日水曜日

DAIORAITO keiba

Tomorrow is the bridge "DAIORAITO Memorial GII" will be effective. If I think a lot SAZOKASHI in this recession, this week's weekly horse racing book "write" the column said Osamu Saito, High Stakes Regional Exchange race which took effect this year and that it is significantly up in sales. Efforts of the officials that I think of course, who wrote and voted by a large office network. 
keiba
During the lunch break to rest my (spare) High Stakes is the only think that because you are also welcome those votes, I would help you a little bit. 

Memorial DAIORAITO 
keiba
⑬ the frame or out of order if this place is so fragile any opponent regardless furioso and run, even見当TARAZU this horse run in the 1000m and it would go slowly while watching the same starting point. Differences too, so I think more than anything I have fought two members would wear removed. keiba

② If the horse behind MAINERUAWAGURASU? That may be, to me any impression that the place is sweet and I like where I come to the end and stuff, so Yes. 

⑦ RORUOBUZADAISU front-running two other SUMATOFARUKON though wearing the JRA to influence the assessment was much like the members have much to choose and I can not 
keiba
⑤流石SAKARATO to 9, but felt like I ran lifelessly to the age, ② ⑦ I think a little in character if there is no difference. H. astride the hole in the popularity will be in a retainer, so I thought until I think the aim here.
 >  言語の入れ替え

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿